An administrative manager is a person who oversees the work of other administrative and clerical staff while also providing such duties themselves, he/she also helps to organize, schedule, and manage payroll and personal databases, create reports, and offer other clerical duties.
JOB TYPE: full time
EXPERIENCE: 2-10 years
LOCATION: Abuja ,Delta ,Kaduna ,Lagos,Ogun,Ondo,Rivers
JOB FIELD: Administration /secretarial
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and system and devising ways to streamline processes
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocating responsibilities
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- He should be able to supervise daily support operations of the company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures, he will also be able to lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in a different department.
- A great administrative manager should be able to have excellent communication and organizational skills. the qualified candidate will be well informed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to discover new ways to do the job effectively.
- His major goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently in order to allow other operations to function properly.
- He/she will ensure that operations adhere to policies and regulations
- He will organize and supervise other office activities
- He will oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, and the tradesperson
- Monitor costs and expenses which helps in assisting budget
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- She/he will ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Familiar with MS office
- Proven experience as administration manager
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- OND/HND/BA in business administration, banking, and finance, marketing, economics, or relative.
- Excellent organization and multitasking abilities
- Familiar with financial and facilities management principles
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.