MECHANICAL ENGINEER: Dangote group of companies is the number one when it comes to quality products and mass job creation for the youth. It is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with an annual group turnover in excess of US$4 billion with a very vibrant operation in Nigeria and Africa.
Dangote group of company is currently hiring/ looking for a Mechanical Engineer
JOB TYPE: full time.
DESCRIPTION: they are looking for a god mechanical engineer to work on all product stages, the qualified candidate will also design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- They will engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories/methods
- They will prepare products reports and documentation
- Product outline design
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- They will also help to estimate budgets and scope of the business.
- They will solicit observations from operators
- They will also alter and modify the design to meet requirements
- They will practically perform a full-lifecycle product development
- They will also design systems and component that meet needs and requirement
- They will be the ones to conduct experiments, analyze data and then interpret the result
- They will evaluate the final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety.
- Will prove working experience in mechanical engineering.
- BSc degree in engineering
- Must possess creativity and analytical skills
- Must have technical writing skills
- Should be able to communicate technical knowledge in a very clear and understandable manner
- Should be familiar with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools
- Mathematical computing and analysis tool knowledge
- Most importantly, he/she must have hand-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Paid time off
- Private health insurance
- Training and development.
DEADLINE: not specified
HOW TO APPLY: send your CV to email@example.com