A business development manager is a cornerstone of any successful organization because they ultimately generate new revenue and help the company to grow.
It is also the work of a development manager to identify sales leads, pitch goods, or services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
A business Manager will follow up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings, plan, and prepare presentations.
JOB TYPE; full time
EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years
JOB FIELD: sales/marketing/retail/business development
- Develop new strategies and plans for the future growth of the company
- Conduct sales campaign within a designated territory to promote the company’s services
- He will establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual. quarter and monthly sales quotas.
- He also promotes expected sales volume and profit
- He develops and drives the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
- They meet the sales target set within a given deadline
- They also participate actively in the key trade and business associations to generate business leads and increase product visibility.
- Mandate acquisition
- Customer satisfaction index
- Team efficiency.
- Change management
- Result orientation
- Time management
- Database management
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of consumer lending
- Effective communication skill
APPLICATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Micro-soft word, excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree in marketing or business or equivalent skill or education, MBA/MS will be an added advantage.
- 5years of experience in business development handling multiple accounts
- Customer-focused and passionate for clients success at all times
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.