The Nigeria women’s trust found NWTF is a foundation created in 2011, with the aid of increasing the representation of women In Nigeria governance at all levels. They have announced the intake of a senior program manager into their firm, for immediate employment.
JOB TYPE: full time
EXPERIENCE: 10 Years
JOB FIELD: NGO/NON-PROFIT
KEY RESULT: he/she will take part in closing the gender gaps in Nigeria’s governance process under the institutional mandates of NWTF.
PURPOSE: the aim of employing a program manager is for her to take part in fundraising, strategy development documentation, networking, and alliance building and finally monitoring and evaluation.
EDUCATION: degree in political science, international relations, laws, development studies, media, communications, public policy, and management or related field.
- At least 5 to 10 years of working experience in gender mainstreaming, fundraising, promotion, gender equality in electoral and government processes.
- Must have knowledge of landscape for elections and women’s political participation in Nigeria and Africa preferably.
- Previous knowledge and work experience in international organizations and NGOs that is involving in women’s leadership and development.
LOCATION: Abuja with travels to other parts of Nigeria
- Strategy development
- Will contribute to the development and implementation of the NWTF’s strategy
- Report to the chief executive officer of the Nigerian women trust fund.
- Program development
- Pursue alliances, network, and collaboration with the organization with a smaller or complimentary thematic focus
- Will help to supervise and coordinate the program team
- Identify opportunities and aid in developing relationships for promoting women’s leadership political preparation
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
- Coordinate database, project, activities, documents, collation of static on women’s leadership, and political participation.
CONDITION OF SERVICE: competitive and negotiable with one-year contract renewable.NWTF is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your CV t and cover letter to email@example.com
DEADLINE: 20TH OCT,2020