A project manager is an organized, passionate, and goal-oriented person who understands what projects have in common.
A project manager is a change agent, they make project goals their own and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the organization.
JOB TYPE; full time
JOB FIELD: project management
PROJECT; Ogin State Economic Transformation project (OGSTEP)
The project development objective is to support the Ogun state government effort to increase the participation of the private sector in the state’s economy with a focus on improving the business-enabling environment, strengthen the agri-food value chain, and upgrading skills.
The project in question contains two major sectors, they are.
COMPONENT ONE: increasing Agricultural production and industrialization.
- SUB COMPONENTS 1:1 – increasing Agricultural Production
- SUB COMPONENT 1:2-improving Business Environment
- SUB COMPONENT 1:3 – developing skills
COMPONENT TWO: Technical assistance to strengthen capacity In order to implement the program
- SUB COMPONENT 2:1 Agriculture
- SUN COMPONENT 2:2 Business environment
- SUB COMPONENT 2:3 Skills
- SUB COMPONENT 2:4 public sector reform and PFM
- SUB COMPONENT 2:5 Project implementation
- The major role and responsibility of the project manager are to help great a and specific development plan in the state, oversee, etc . he should be able to manage expert consultants as well as identify and document current land organization structures.
- A project manager will be responsible for the analysis of the current land compensation structure aimed at recommending a robust and a transparent compensation structure, they will also be responsible for supervising the collection f old survey data and its digitization
- This position is open to the incumbent project managers, civil servant servants in the Ogun State Government, and general public
- Interested and qualifies candidates are expected to provide sufficient information demonstrating the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send there resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.