VIDEO EDITOR: If you happen to be a video editor, this is good news for you.
A communication company within the Ikeja axis is urgently in need of an experienced and creative-minded Video Editor, who will be responsible for, editing, producing, manipulating, and assembling videos and record raw materials into a suitable finished product ready for broadcasting to help tell /portray a better story.
An editor is however a person whose work is to make creative video editing decisions. He/she can also be said to be a computer device controller, that controls video machines to mechanically put pieces of films together using a 9-pin protocol.
- Creation of after effect slides
- Manages and oversee aspect of video recording and editing.
- Regularly collaborate with the creative team to develop an overall video brand massaging strategy.
- Editing different video projects and inserting sound effects, music, and transitions.
- Skilled in the use of Adobe premiere pro and after effect.
- Knowledge of photoshop.
- Knowledge of photo editing techniques such as frequency separation, dodging and burning, liquify and color grading
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Solid experience with digital tech and editing software packages.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Familiarity with special effects,3D, and compositing.
- Ability to create animated videos
- Creative mind and experienced editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music transitions.
- Minimum of HND/OND in any field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as a video editor.
If you find our self fit and qualify for this vacancy/work, kindly send your CV to this firstname.lastname@example.org,.
It will be professional if you abide by the rules, that making sure that you possess the above qualities before applying, to avoid disqualification.
DEADLINE; Not specified.